Getting a good night’s sleep is an essential component of sound health that is often overlooked. As a result, millions of individuals resign themselves to living with sleep disorders that wreak havoc on their daily lives and wellbeing. An accredited sleep center can provide comprehensive testing and treatment to alleviate these devastating conditions. The resources below can help you learn just what a sleep center can do for your life.
- Insomnia is one of the most widely known sleeping disorders. The National Heart Lung and Blood Institute provides an overview of this condition.
- What causes narcolepsy? MedicineNet.com discusses the breakthroughs that sleep center specialists are making regarding this little understood disorder.
- Sleep apnea may be responsible for poor sleep, as well as cardiovascular issues, memory loss, and depression. Health magazine reports on the many ways that sleep apnea can negatively affect a person’s wellbeing.
- A sleep study can often identify previously undiagnosed sleep disorders. WebMD describes what tests may be performed during a sleep study and the conditions it can uncover.
- Pulling all-nighters can backfire on students trying to cram for a test. The American Academy of Sleep Medicine explains why getting a full night of rest will help you in the classroom.
If you suffer from a sleeping disorder, Zeeba Sleep Center can help. Our Las Vegas-based accredited sleeping disorder facility can help determine what is contributing to your sleeping problem and find effective treatment for it. To find out more about the disorders we relieve, including sleep apnea and narcolepsy, please call us at (702) 242-1562.